Menu

Help! Technical problems with VP self paced

Paula in MS

So, I have been trying to log in and try the MARR self paced program because I anticipated starting this next week. I have an August 1st start date. I can log into the course as my student, but none of the links on the start page go anywhere. I just have a text cursor wherever there are links. I have tested this on a couple of laptops, a desktop, and an iPad. Same problem.

I called customer support. They suggested it was a problem with my computer since He had never heard of this problem before, but, obviously, all my computers are not having problems. He then tried to send me to technical support where we found out that everybody had left early. (2 hours early). :(. Yeah, so, he didn't try to trouble shoot or take my name. He said to call back Monday.

So, has anybody ever had a problem like this? Any suggestions? The wait til Monday thing is not really making me very happy. I wanted to familiarize myself with everything before we jump in. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Paula

Paula,

i just signed into our student account and the links for our self-paced program (New Testament, Greece & Rome) aren't active yet either.  The only active link is the tutorial.  We also have an August 1 start date.   Actually, have you tried to complete the tutorial? I don't remember from last year, but I wonder whether the tutorial must be completed before the other links become good. 

Lisa

ETA:  PP commented while I was typing. 

I am not technical, but when we first started, I had logged in and created passwords in the wrong program, thinking we were not part of the "school". Whatever I did, I created passwords for the kids, logged them in and was able to watch the "get started" video but nothing else.  I called and spoke to tech support, they made me a correct account and all was fine.  Last week we had a problem with one of the games, I called and someone fixed it for us on the phone.  I'm in the West, and I try to call and catch them in the morning, their time.  Good luck.

Thanks for your suggestions. The tutorial link is a different color with a check mark beside it, but I only get a text cursor on top of it. It doesn't do anything when I click. I am seriously at a loss. I have never called customer service anywhere when they didn't at least try to help me. It was weird.