Menu

amazon subscribe and save questions

bettyandbob

We are a GF household. I get a few things s&s. Mostly I get flour, since my best source of cheap gf flours closed. I recently heard that if you have a certain quantity of s&S items you get an additional 15% discount on all s&s orders. Is this true. What is the quatity? How frequently must I take delivery. I'm thinking I could add gf pasta and maybe dry cereals.

It is five orders per month.  You can do an add on of a cheapie item if you need to meet that minimum.  It is a month by month discount, as I understand.  Every month you have five orders, you get 15% off.  You can schedule as often as monthly or as far apart as every six months, I believe.  You can change the time frame for delivery as needed.  Amazon sends emails prior to shipping so you can skip a shipment if you don't need it that month.  I love Subscribe and Save.  :)

I have a bunch of stuff on different schedules.  I didn't really pay attention to how many items must come each month to get the additional discount.

I looked it up

1 - 4 subscriptions in a month  is 5%

5 ore more subscriptions I a month is 15%.  I have six next month, and am getting 15%.

you are billed when the items are shipped, and can make changes prior to shipping.  you can change delivery day or frequency as needed.