Menu

jstor access

According to JSTOR:

Register & Read includes approximately 1,200 journals from more than 700 publishers, a subset of the content in JSTOR. This includes content from the first volume and issue published for these journals through a recent year (generally 3-5 years ago).

So, not the most recent content. I tend to use it when looking for a specific topic, so depending on when the article was published that could be very helpful or not so much. Hopefully it will be successful and they will continue to expand access. :)

Hmmm, I played around with and near as I can tell it only allows access to 3 documents at a time and you can't change them at will, you have to wait 14 days. While this might work for me, for my son who does debate this would be a huge limitation. 

We've had success going to a local uni and using their databases to search, most documents allow us to save them to a USB stick or email them to ourselves. They do have a charge to get a check out card, but this service can be used for free.