Menu

Grown up having birthday parties.

Mango

No one wrote down who brought gifts? I always try to get a close guest to do that for me, otherwise sending out thank you cards can be a nightmare!

She did send thank you cards.  What I meant was after that she probably didn't even remember who got her something.  She certainly wasn't expecting any gifts.

Grown up birthday parties are great!!! We threw my mom a 70's themed one last year. She grew up as a teen in the 70's. Complete with disco ball and decorations. Everyone came as hippies :)

I love an excuse for a party and a 40th birthday is one of the "milestones." Not unusual!

Before kids, I had my dog a party each year. When my oldest DD was little, she was having trouble getting rid of her pacifier. She had it till she was five....we had a Goodbye Paci Party. It was awesome :)

Food and fun....that's what our family likes.

When my oldest DD was little, she was having trouble getting rid of her pacifier. She had it till she was five....we had a Goodbye Paci Party. It was awesome :)

Food and fun....that's what our family likes.

Too funny! We did this, too! We sang Goodby Paci to the tune of Hello Dolly. It was so much fun!

Sorry for the tangent.