Menu

Funny story about ds's mohawk haircut

My ds just got back from camp this week. He has been talking about his mohawk all summer and we were all prepared for it to look pretty wild. It actually looks good. The sides are shorter and top is longer but it is more of a fauxhawk. We all agreed not to tell him that it looks good because then he won't feel like it is as rebellious as he wants it to be and will need to find another outlet. Even my 70 year old mother likes it. LOL!

My ds got a mohawk last summer - we had been joking about him getting one because it seemed everyone had one. But I was only joking.

Well, Dh took him for a haircut and he left as my sweet little boy and came back as a punk! I was so upset...I had no idea dh was going to do this. But, after a while I got used to it. I never really liked it though.

he has been wanting one this summer as well. My husband said he would do it and he could keep it for a week. Well, I thought that maybe he would leave the sides a bit longer so when he got it cut it would be normal hair. I knew something was up when I heard laughing outside. He said he couldn't get the guard thingy to work so he just decided not to use it. oh man, it is down to the skin on the sides. :001_huh: I actually like it, I think.

Cheri

My 5 year old has been sporting a mohawk for the better part of the last 2 years....however, we recently said goodbye to it....as I was getting tired of styling it...:lol:

But, I do agree with you....sometimes it's best to protest things that don't really bother us....so they can feel like a rebel...without really having to do anything extreme....LOL

My ds just got back from camp this week. He has been talking about his mohawk all summer and we were all prepared for it to look pretty wild. It actually looks good. The sides are shorter and top is longer but it is more of a fauxhawk. We all agreed not to tell him that it looks good because then he won't feel like it is as rebellious as he wants it to be and will need to find another outlet. Even my 70 year old mother likes it. LOL!

How fun.:biggrinjester:

Mandy