Menu

Water Table recommendations?

macmacmoo

I got the Step 2 water table second hand and am pretty happy with it. The kids like the divided sections, and it's strong enough that when a 4 year old decided to climb in and sit in it it didn't collapse. There isn't room for more than 2 kids to play at it, though.

http://www.amazon.com/Step2-WaterWheel-Activity-Play-Table/dp/B000641DPQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373312931&sr=8-1&keywords=water+table

We found the Step 2 Naturally Playful Sand and water table at a garage sale about four years ago. Three kids have played with it and we keep it on our covered back patio. It still looks great!

However, we only put water in both sides of it. I don't have time for sand and water mixed lol.

We found the Step 2 Naturally Playful Sand and water table at a garage sale about four years ago. Three kids have played with it and we keep it on our covered back patio. It still looks great!

However, we only put water in both sides of it. I don't have time for sand and water mixed lol.

LOL! Ain't nobody got time for that!