Menu

Gah! This is the only place I can go today where I'm not threatened by Mad Men spoilers.

nmoira

I can't see the last two episodes until tomorrow night... and I. Don't. Want. To. Know!

Then nine more months. It's worse than pregnancy.

We'll be watching the last one later tonight.

Imdb lists Sherlock returning in October though...and they have the first two titles :)

Same here. Watching last night's episode tonight on amazon. Kids will be in bed on the early side hopefully!!!

Yea on Sherlock. Thanks for letting us know!!

Imdb lists Sherlock returning in October though...and they have the first two titles :)

The wait on that one almost rivals an elephant pregnancy. Sheesh.

Ohmygosh....Mad Men, how I love thee. I'm completely obsessed, and I can prove it. Ready?

I'd never seen a single episode until the week before last. My sister and niece hounded me about it, I was bored and though what the heck? It's free on Netflix. I'll give it a shot.

6 day later I'd watched every single episode in seasons 1 - 6. I could only get through season 5 on Netflix, so I actually paid $2 an episode to watch episodes 1 -7 on Amazon, then 8 - 12 on Comcast On Demand. I only saw the season finale last night on AMC at the time of airing.

I may or may not have used some vacation days (that I was going to lose if I didn't use them!) to accomplish this feat.

I'm an addict. And next year is THE LAST SEASON!!!! NOOOOOO! How can they do this to me?!?!?!? It's not fair, I tell you.

After I got the kids into bed last night, I settled in to watch the final episode only to find out the DVR didn't record it!! Now I have to wait till Wednesday. I was so irritated last night.

And then 9 months to season 7. At least it's not the 14 month wait we had between 3 and 4.