Menu

Got my money together and need help...

I have my money now to shop. I need a Chemistry for my senior dd, a science for my 8th grader, a Geometry and to decide whether I want to stick with my Math Relief Algebra or go with the Math Without Borders and Foerster.

Chemistry - debating Apologia vs the High School Chemistry at Home one that is more research-based vs something like Conceptual Chemistry. This dd will be going to cosmetology school after graduating.

Geometry - debating the Math Without Borders setup vs MUS vs TT.

Algebra - debating my Math Relief vs the Math Without Borders (my senior will actually have to do some review with this alongside her Geometry - she struggles with math). My 8th grader will start one of these this year.

I have IEW for writing, will implement a government/ec for dd with books I had for oldest dd, have the rest of AG for grammar and grammar review, WWise for vocab, still covering some US History that I kind of put together myself and tying the geography in with it. I'm also planning on a business-type math for dd (after she finishes reviewing the algebra) and/or that accounting program that someone just posted about on here.

Oh, and I need a Spanish - any suggestions? My kids took a year with a tutor so I need to know what might work for them now.

So, anyone have words of wisdom??

I'm using Math Relief with my son this year. We just started, so we're only on lesson 4, but so far, we both really like it. I like the fact that I don't have to teach him the lesson, and he likes the fact that he doesn't have to listen to me teach him the lesson. :p He also likes the fact that I can copy the pages for him so he doesn't have to write out each problem. :-)