Menu

How do you schedule Kilgallon middle school

My DD12 loves those books (as much as you can love a grammar book)! She does one exercise per day on her own, three-four days per week. I had emailed the authors last year when deciding which book to start with (Sentence Composing vs Grammar). They responded back fairly quickly and said it didn't matter, either would be fine. I chose to start with Grammar for Middle School.

Which three books? Is it Sentence Composing, Grammar, and Paragraphs for Middle School?

I have SC and Grammar, and I think they are redundant, but that Grammar is better, so we're skipping SC and doing the grammar book. She's doing a lesson once or twice a week, writing it out, so it works as copywork as well as practice with "style". I don't look at this as primarily grammar instruction, but as primarily writing instruction, but it does show how they are connected, so that is a bonus! I don't have the Paragraphs book yet, but I like the looks of it and see using it in a similar way once G4MS is done.