Menu

Prufrock Press Clearance Sale

quark

Thought I would share what looks like good deals from Prufrock Press with books priced as low as $0.99. Thought you guys might be interested. Several books on gifted ed and there are also those differentiating instruction with menus titles that I've heard mention on these boards as being nice aids for teaching younger learners. I don't see anything in this list that we've used before but I have purchased a writing book or two (Unjournaling, for example...cheaper on Amazon now) during clearance sale periods in the past and they've been fun supplements to have around the house.

Sale ends April 30.

I bought (more than) a few books last week. I can't wait to get them! It looks like almost all of the books I bought are gone now.

The archaeology book will fit in nicely with our already planned archaeology/paleontology/geology/earth science theme for next year. I will also have a forensics/crime/detective unit ready to go, plus lots of math and logic add-ons, and other fun workbooky stuff.