Menu

Anyone here order from Seton Testing Services?

Gamom3

We used the CAT (E?) from Seton to test last year, and I was amazed at how fast we got our test -- just a few days. I was very late in getting around to testing last year, so we overnighted our finished test, and they e-mailed the results the next day (and sent the hard copy soon after). We were very pleased with them, and with the CAT (which is secular!).

Thanks for the reminder -- guess I should think about ordering again so I won't be late on this year's testing!

I ordered their CAT for my 6th, 5th, and 1st graders last year and have already gotten (but not yet used) this year's practice booklets. I like the fast turn around AND the short tests. I know where my kids are academically but the state wants something and my dh likes to do the tests.... so I guess I don't need the more detailed ones. Although I gather we will be there at some point soon. I *do* want my kids able to take the longer more difficult tests.

I am impressed with the speed at which the test results arrive.

We use the test that only covers math and language. Since we don't follow the general scope and sequence for history and science, that's all I'm interested in. Also, I just test for our own personal information, so I'm very satisified with this test.