Menu

SAT II Ticket Question??

This is the first time we have registered for any SAT II subject tests. This year my dd took the PSAT as a 10th grader and will take it again next year as an 11th grader (we registered through the public school system), but we have never registered for the SAT before either (we are taking the ACT). So I don't know if we clicked the wrong button

When I printed my daughter's registration ticket it says "Test Type: SAT." Should it say SAT II chemistry or is this right?

Thank you :)

My DD's ticket reads: "Test type: SAT Subject tests" and the abbreviations of the two subject tests she is planning to take.

Thank you. That means we must have clicked the wrong thing. There is a $26 charge to change the test so I guess she will be taking the SAT and I will try the subject SATII registration again for a different date :(

Thank you. That means we must have clicked the wrong thing. There is a $26 charge to change the test so I guess she will be taking the SAT and I will try the subject SATII registration again for a different date :(

I'd suggest calling the College Board to see if they will help you out. There's nothing to lose by doing that. Tell them this was your first time registering, you're concerned/confused because the ticket doesn't say SAT Subject test, or list Chemistry, and you're afraid you might have accidentally clicked the wrong thing. They may have sympathy and change it for you, or they may still say no, it's $26 to change it, but at least you would have tried.

ETA: In any event, I think it would be good to clarify with CB exactly what your dd is registered for and not just assume the main SAT. It's possible there could be an error on the ticket, and you wouldn't want any surprises on test day.

I'd suggest calling the College Board to see if they will help you out. There's nothing to lose by doing that. Tell them this was your first time registering, you're concerned/confused because the ticket doesn't say SAT Subject test, or list Chemistry, and you're afraid you might have accidentally clicked the wrong thing. They may have sympathy and change it for you, or they may still say no, it's $26 to change it, but at least you would have tried.

ETA: In any event, I think it would be good to clarify with CB exactly what your dd is registered for and not just assume the main SAT. It's possible there could be an error on the ticket, and you wouldn't want any surprises on test day.

:iagree: