Menu

Under my avatar, why does it say "0 warnings" and how do I turn this off?

Sahamamama

Under my avatar, I see some dots. What do these signify?

Also, there is the statement "0 warnings" under the dots, but I don't see this on other members' posts. Can I get rid of this? It feels rather unsettling to me. I'd rather be banned outright than have a perpetual "warning meter." Thanks.

As far as I can tell, I think the dots are related to post counts. Now that we can edit what used to be "bees" (apprentice bee keeper for example), the dots show a ranking category based on posts count.

only you can see your own warning count. I see mine at zero... so we all can see that... But I haven't figured any of that out yet. I don't wanna... :)

As far as I can tell, I think the dots are related to post counts. Now that we can edit what used to be "bees" (apprentice bee keeper for example), the dots show a ranking category based on posts count.

only you can see your own warning count. I see mine at zero... so we all can see that... But I haven't figured any of that out yet. I don't wanna... :)

Oh, thanks! That does help, because I've had more than enough Bad Homeschool Mother Guilt for one day, anyway, without the "warnings" being out there for the world to see. Even if my count is zero. Somehow, it was a thorn. Thanks.