Menu

We are an absolute virus factory here. It's been confirmed.

Guest inoubliable

Guest inoubliable

Just got back from Urgent Care. I just couldn't take it anymore. Went it right before they opened and got myself and DS5 seen. We both have bronchitis which has turned into pneumonia. I thought she was kidding. I'd heard of that happening before, but I thought it was mostly people who were elderly for some reason. On top of that, I have a gnarly sinus infection and DS5's got a nasty ear infection. We're on antibiotics and inhalers and new allergy medicine.

Called DH to let him know what's going on and see if he can get a ride home from work (since I took the car to go do this) and he's now livid at how much it cost for all the prescriptions. $390 altogether. So that's nice. That makes me feel better, you know? :glare:

I know. It could be worse. It could have been flu. Or we could have needed hospitalization. But, damn. Can it be spring yet?

Right there with you. My youngest has been vomiting along with having diarrhea for the past 5 days on top of a nasty cold. The rest of us just have the horrific cold wearing us out but I'm waiting for everyone else to start puking. Winter and its illness seems like it never wants to let go.

Oh no! I'm sorry. :grouphug: Spring cannot come fast enough.

We've had two with pneumonia here now, too. Lots of fluids, lots of rest. Movies are good. Naps are better. Popsicles. Soup.

DD is at the doc's office with DH as I write this... hoping I don't have to update our pneumonia total later.