Menu

Winter Promise Dinosaur Days/ talk me OUT of it!

i agree it looks SO neat. I want it. My boys would LOVE LOVE LOVE it and quite frankly my girls would too. You might be able to score some of those books on paperback swap and or amazon 4 for 3 sale. That would leave just the notebooks and guide to get. And the price is nice...

Oh, yeah, OUT of it...umm, you might order now and not get it until December. Just in time for second semester to start!!! Oh, umm, sorry, I'm not much help. Let me know how long it takes to get yours :p

i agree it looks SO neat. I want it. My boys would LOVE LOVE LOVE it and quite frankly my girls would too. You might be able to score some of those books on paperback swap and or amazon 4 for 3 sale. That would leave just the notebooks and guide to get. And the price is nice...

Oh, yeah, OUT of it...umm, you might order now and not get it until December. Just in time for second semester to start!!! Oh, umm, sorry, I'm not much help. Let me know how long it takes to get yours :p

I just looked at their site because I haven't been on there in awhile. So many new programs! And they all look so good! Unfortunately, the terrible stories I've heard about their shipping time really makes me have second thoughts. I can't see the Dinosaur program on their website???

FYI, amazon doesn't have the 4 for 3 any longer.

Yup, you might not get it for a longgggggg time!

If you email them at winterpromisesample@gmail.com with dinosaur days as the subject they will send you a PDF sample. Also in the shopping section of their website search dinosaur day in the search box and a description comes up. It's on sale through this weekend for 109 instead of 129. I like the idea of it- but, their stuff never ends up working for me.

Copied from their Facebook page:

Dinosaur Days

PLUS! A Pre-Order Special for You!

Dinosaur Days is coming soon! You can spend a year exploring the Days of Creation, simple machines, dinosaurs, fossils, and studying these remains. Easy-to-complete activities are scheduled, but in addition, your student will work through the extensive Dinosaur Days of Long Ago notebook. Dinosaur Days will ship no later than May 1st.

Want To See What's Included in Dinosaur Days? Click on the picture in this post or see below.

Want To Get a Sample? Email "Dinosaur Sample" to winterpromisesamples@gmail.com, and we'll send it to you!

What's the Pre-Order Special? The Dinosaur Days Set is $109, or $129 with the additional fun & educational ebook resources. Order Dinosaur Days from March 13-16, and get all four of the additional ebook resources for free! Order from March 17-23, and get your choice of two of the additional ebook resources for free!

You can order Dinosaur Days at our store by searching "Dinosaur Days," and put in the comments which free ebooks you'd like. Or, you can call us at 802-372-9200.

What's In Dinosaur Days?

Dinosaur Days Program Guide

Explore Simple Machines

Dinosaurs for Kids

Bones Rock

The Fossil Book

Dinosaur Days of Long Ago Notebook

What are the Additional Ebook Resources?

EBOOK: Dino Mini-Poster Pack $5

EBOOK: Where They Walked Geo Pk $4

EBOOK: Dino & Me Photo Shoot $3

EBOOK: Dino Scenes & Book $7

Timeline Photos · Yesterday at 3:28pm ·