Menu

Bible Curriculum for Kindergarten

Dragonfly_Mom

My daughter will be starting K in the fall. This year we have read through The Jesus Storybook Bible and now The Beginner's Bible. We basically read the stories and discuss. I see the it is suggested not to start Telling God's Story until 1st grade. So I was wondering what bible curriculum other parents did with their K'er kids. Any suggestions?

My daughter and I started the Catherine Vos Child's Story Bible in kindergarten. She loves books and has good comprehension, so we zipped right through the whole OT. She loved it. When my son started kindergarten, she and I had finished the whole book, so we started back at the beginning. He is not a strong auditory learner, so I could only read half a chapter at a time. Still, IF your daughter is a book lover, it would be a good choice. If not, wait a bit. :)

Thank all of you for your suggestions. I am very interested in the Leading Little Ones to God and Kindergarten Learning about God. Since I know I want to do Telling Gods Story from Peace Hill Press in the first grade; I'll probably go with Leading Little Ones.

Those of you who have used Leading Little Ones to God (laf412 & elroisees), what Bible do you use with it?

Thank all of you for your suggestions. I am very interested in the Leading Little Ones to God and Kindergarten Learning about God. Since I know I want to do Telling Gods Story from Peace Hill Press in the first grade; I'll probably go with Leading Little Ones.

Those of you who have used Leading Little Ones to God (laf412 & elroisees), what Bible do you use with it?

I used either an NIV or NIrV depending on what was closest at the time. I believe the verses used in the book are from the KJV though.