Menu

book recs for ds10 who loves alex Rider, James Patterson and maze runner?

Halcyon

I'll check with ds, but in the meantime, thank you for the Maze Runner suggestion -- just in time for my trip to the library.

I do realize that you you wanted to get suggestions, but your ds and mine seem to have similar tastes....

ETA except almost every copy in the entire system is checked out.

I'll check with ds, but in the meantime, thank you for the Maze Runner suggestion -- just in time for my trip to the library.

I do realize that you you wanted to get suggestions, but your ds and mine seem to have similar tastes....

ETA except almost every copy in the entire system is checked out.

Does your library have an ebooks selection? Sometimes I have better luck there, especially with kids' books.

This isn't a series but there are a few books by Clive Cussler that were adapted for young readers. You can find them used real cheap

http://www.amazon.com/Inca-Gold-adapted-young-readers/dp/0671020560/ref=sr_1_11?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1363173963&sr=1-11&keywords=clive+cussler+for+kids

http://www.amazon.com/Shock--Abridged-Adapted-Young-Adventure/dp/B001BL6QCI/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1363174081&sr=1-2&keywords=clive+cussler+adapted+for+young+readers

I bought these for my at the time 11 yr old and he loved them. By 12 he started reading the Dirk Pitt books which gave him lots of adventure reading.