Menu

Beware, Galore Park no longer necessarily has free international posteage

I just went to their website because they have some specials on, and I was going to buy something when I realised they were going to charge me posteage. I never thought their products were particularly cheap, but with international posteage? Wow, that makes a big difference- quite expensive overall, with the exchange rate.

Oh well, the free postage was good while it lasted. I wondered if they would be able to afford to continue with it.

Yeah, I've never gotten free postage from them either. On the other hand, BookDepository still has free international shipping. I've ordered a number of GP items from them over the last two years and been very happy. (They also usually have discounts below the GP list prices.)

I've never bought directly from GP as the cost of shipping alongside the books would be quite exorbitant. I have ordered some items from Book Depository, which as others mentioned is in the UK and offers free worldwide shipping. They're an excellent resource, but at times their GP stock is uneven and one has to wait for them to receive more stock.

OK, I posted that late last night when I should have been in bed.

Of course, it is the Book Depository that gives free postage, and thats where I usually get my Galore Park stuff, which I why I got confused.

Duh.

I am glad the thread was useful to someone, but can we just delete it now :)