Menu

Is there a market for TOG classic editions? Brand new teacher's manuals (BJ/Abeka)?

Janie

If there is, I'll go to the trouble to list and post these things.

Does anyone use the TOG classic editions anymore?

I've got a boxful of brand new teacher's manuals from BJ/Abeka English and history, ~grades4-12.

Since it's so time consuming to get these ready to post, I want to be sure there is a market before I do.

Thanks!

Quite a while back, I tried to sell my Year 2 TOG classic on the boards and got only one inquiry, even though I bumped it to the top several times. I even priced it at less than 1/2 price of the new edition because you can trade in the classic for the new edition for 1/2 price, so the buyer would have been able to get the new edition for less than retail. I really thought someone would be glad to have it to use for the time being until the new edition was released and I was surprised that I was unable to sell it. I finally took it to my local homeschool store to sell on consignment. Apparently, it's a hot item there, because they were thrilled to get it.

TOG Year 1 is the only year I don't have. :(

And I have no idea what the "reproducible and map aids disk" is. It was not available as far as I know when I purchased TOG. Every attempt I made to use TOG hasn't worked for whatever reason. (I think I've just schooled for so long that I've developed my only thing. Since TOG is its own thing, the two evidently aren't mesh-able.) So, my TOGs are unused.

Thanks for the responses. I plan to spend the time to list and post all of this.