Menu

Summer camps

Night Elf

How do you find a reputable sleepover summer camp? My youngest will be 15 this summer and really wants to go to a 1 or 2-week camp, preferably not one centered on athletics. What about camps at colleges? How do I find out what is available? We live in GA but we would be open to consider other states.

You might look at what the major churches in your area are offering for summer camp. Our church has AMAZING summer camp, but you probably don't want to go clear to the Columbia Gorge, lol. Many churches have camps that offer a lot more than religious doctrine, ours offers arts and even beauty classes as part of their free time activity.

I've sent my dd to the ymca camp here, and I've also heard good things about the other two ymca summer camps in CO. I also found a camp for my ds years ago by asking friends. If I lived in Georgia - I'd start with ymca camps and talking to other local families. Summer camp registrations are already open here - but no pressure. :D