Menu

I am driving myself crazy!!!!!!!!!

I cannot find my TOG Loom CD. For those who don't know, it is a special CD that contains all manner of charts, forms, reading lists, etc. for TOG. I NEED it. I have no idea where it is. I have torn this house apart, searching high and low for it. It cannot be found.

I have one last place to look, and if I don't find it there, I'll have to think that it went the way of our old tv remote.

I know that I can order a new one for only eleven bucks.

I know that two people from this very forum have offered to lend me theirs.

But I also know that mine did not sprout legs and walk out and if I order another one I will find mine about 10 minutes after the UPS guy leaves.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........................

Why am I such a nut about this?

From the time I was a little girl I have just always really, really hated to lose things. So this is driving me bonkers.

Okay, thanks for listening to me vent. I'm off to try the one last place and if it's not there I will be beside myself.

signs091.gif

I'll say a prayer that you find it.

Let us know!!!

Thank you so much. I will let you know if/when it turns up! :001_smile:

Well then, let me know and 11 min. after the UPS guy leaves I will buy the extra one from you - ok? :001_smile: Really, I plan to buy it next year but I wouldn't mind having it now so let me know when your extra one surfaces.;)

That's so sweet of you, but if you buy a Year Plan the Loom will be included with it, so you won't need mine. :001_smile: If mine turns up I'll have to find The Official Message Board For People Who Lose Important Things and see if anyone there needs it! :D

I'm sorry. My ds2 probably hopped a plane and came to your house and attempted to flush it. When that didn't work, he probably hid the evidence in the garbage can.

(That stuff drives me nuts, too)

You know, that's a distinct possibility! I thought I saw a little padded bottom go scampering by! ;) Thanks for actually making me laugh out loud. :lol: