Menu

Why can't I post an avatar?

Clarkd

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I am new to the site and cannot post a pic for my avatar. I went to the edit my profile area to add a picture, hit browse, upload it, the address of the pic shows in the box but the pic does not appear. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to:

Profile Settings

Change my photo

Check 'use a custom photo'

Choose the box 'upload from file' (not url)

Choose file & click on 'done'

Refresh page.

Also check the format of the picture & the size. Sometimes only certain pixels are allowed so if the file size is too large it may not work. (I don't think it's anything to do with the number of posts, since you have more posts than I, you should be able to upload an image).

Which format is your image in and what size? Have you checked out the 'manage attachment' page in your profile? If it's full you may need to delete one or two files.

Other than than checking this, sorry I can not help further. Hope, admin helps you soon to sort it out.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I am new to the site and cannot post a pic for my avatar. I went to the edit my profile area to add a picture, hit browse, upload it, the address of the pic shows in the box but the pic does not appear. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not sure if you're still having an issue, but I linked my WTMF account with my FB account. There is an option to use your FB profile pic on this site. It worked great. HTH!