Menu

Help! iPad question

Well, shoot, if I could do something like a screenshot, I probably wouldn't need to ask such a newbie question. heehee. You know how the home screen has dimensions, up, down, and from side to side? Now on the right side is about an inch of screen that is blocked out. In this blocked -out area is the time. I must have turned it on accidentally, but I don't know how to turn it on and off. I have BEEN LOOKING for a way to have the time displayed on my screen, but I don't know how I turned it on.... Sometimes I would like the time to be hidden.

I only found out you could take screen shots when my 5yr old filled the camera storage space with a hundred of them. Of course, I asked how - press the home button and the 'off' button at the same time. You should hear the clicking sound of the camera taking a picture, which you will then find in the photo app.

I only found out you could take screen shots when my 5yr old filled the camera storage space with a hundred of them. Of course, I asked how - press the home button and the 'off' button at the same time. You should hear the clicking sound of the camera taking a picture, which you will then find in the photo app.

Sounds like my house. Need help with technology - especially the tablets - ASK the kids! They're 6 & 10!! They'll know. :biggrinjester:

Just today, DH found a little piece of paper with an email address on it. He asked me what it was for - I had never seen it before. DD pipes up, "oh that's from (the neighbour kids) so we can chat with them on the Wii".

:confused1: :confused1: I didn't know a person could chat/text on the Wii. I mean, I guess I did know, since you can play games with other people, but it never crossed my mind to actually figure out how to do it.