Menu

Is there a website for free audiobook downloads?

Melissa B

Thanks so much!!

I had no idea I was missing out on such great resources.

Our library is quite small and has not yet caught up to current trends such as downloadable anything.

But I have bookmarked all of the great audiobook sites (my dh is going to love the speeches) and I am going to try http://www.storynory.com for my two little ones while the older two are working on their math. :)

Check wuth your library. I just found out recently that we have access to free ebooks. They are listed in the database as electronic resources. I was finally curious enough that I clicked on a title and it took me to another website that was linked to many other libraries. There is a two week time period, but you can legally copy it to any other media during this time.

Erica

Your library website still may have downloadable audio books. My local library is also very small but with my local library card number I can check out audio books from the state library site. I would give your local library a call or search there website.