Menu

Guess the book I picked at the library :)

I thought this was the cutest idea! We were at the library tonight and there was a shelf covered in books and audio books wrapped in Christmas paper. Each "gift" had a brief clue as to what the book was about. Find a clue that interests you, check it out, take home, unwrap, and READ!

DD and I decided I should try the book with a clue that read "Cupid wears a dress and she keeps missing". Can anybody guess the book I chose?

Love the idea! Your library is quite creative!

I have no idea on the book, but I'll keep checking back so I can see what you got once you post the title.

It actually amazed me that our library did this! I'm proud of them :001_smile: . We now live somewhat rurally, after years of living in an urban area with an amazing library. Our current library leaves a lot to be desired, but this little program really endeared me to them.

I hope someone guesses. It was sooo obvious when I opened it, but I suppose it was serendipitous, as well :p .

I thought this was the cutest idea! We were at the library tonight and there was a shelf covered in books and audio books wrapped in Christmas paper. Each "gift" had a brief clue as to what the book was about. Find a clue that interests you, check it out, take home, unwrap, and READ!

DD and I decided I should try the book with a clue that read "Cupid wears a dress and she keeps missing". Can anybody guess the book I chose?

Emma??

Emma??

Yep, it was Emma. Terribly obvious, once I gave some thought to it :001_smile:.

My husband was intrigued enough to pick one today. His clue was much harder. See if anyone can guess this one:

"There is a world hidden just beyond your reach, just outside of time, where the things that go bump in the night live and feed".