Menu

Need a new crockpot. Help me choose?

I learned the hard way not to buy one with the fancy electronics. I bought two of those and they lasted less than 2 year. Read that as 2 new crock pots in a 2 year span. The electronics went out on them. I've gone back to the knob. No more issues and I've had the current crock pot for 3 years.

I learned the hard way not to buy one with the fancy electronics. I bought two of those and they lasted less than 2 year. Read that as 2 new crock pots in a 2 year span. The electronics went out on them. I've gone back to the knob. No more issues and I've had the current crock pot for 3 years.

That is no joke. I have that $300 All clad one. The insert bubbled up and peeled away after a few uses. They would not replace it. And hundreds of online reviews said the same thing.

That is no joke. I have that $300 All clad one. The insert bubbled up and peeled away after a few uses. They would not replace it. And hundreds of online reviews said the same thing.

I had the $200 All Clad with the ceramic insert and was not pleased at all. The insert started to have small cracks after the first use. Macy's replaced it, and the second one did the same after just a couple of uses.

I had the $200 All Clad with the ceramic insert and was not pleased at all. The insert started to have small cracks after the first use. Macy's replaced it, and the second one did the same after just a couple of uses.

Yeah it's funny. My mother bought me the one I had and I bought her the ceramic one LOL. We both chucked them within a year and laughed about it.