Menu

Which Nintendo DS game for DS?

My mom has bought a Nintendo DS for my 5yo for Christmas. She said we would need to get him a game. I looked a bit on Amazon and it seemed that a lot were for preschoolers or older kids. He likes to play things like the ZhuZhu game on his sister's ds. Suggest something that he might like. i'm a bit stumped. :confused:

My ds loves the Star Wars Lego complete saga game on his brother's ds. Mario Brothers is another favorite here.

I was thinking about a Lego game, but he knows nothing about Star Wars and knows only a little bit about Harry Potter or Batman. I guess that's part of why I feel like many of them are things he's not ready for.

I am close to 50-years-old and I LOVE to play on my DS. I especially love the Lego games. My favorite Lego games are HP, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars. I didn't know anything about Batman, but I really like that game too.

Those games might be a little too old for a 5-year-old, but he will probably love them in a few years.