Menu

Hey Elegantlion -- about your mane!

I think your hair is fabuloso! As mentioned in the other thread (about avatars), I'm working up the courage to wear mine "free" more often. Wanted you to see a recent pic. I think I'm your long lost sister! :D

Sorry if the image is a tad blurry. But, the hair really is that fuzzy! Would you believe my hair was almost straight up until 8th grade?? It's also not hard to notice the abundance of gray either. Wow, aging is a trip, isn't it? :lol:

post-1401-1353508262286_thumb.jpg

post-1401-1353508262286_thumb.jpg

Wow, I love your hair too. My gray is still small enough to cover, but I've always wondered what it would like totally grey. I think it looks great on you.

Mine has been curly since I was born. It took until two years ago to enjoy it and I'm 41.

Thanks for sharing, you look fabulous!

I think your hair is fabuloso! As mentioned in the other thread (about avatars), I'm working up the courage to wear mine "free" more often. Wanted you to see a recent pic. I think I'm your long lost sister! :D

Sorry if the image is a tad blurry. But, the hair really is that fuzzy! Would you believe my hair was almost straight up until 8th grade?? It's also not hard to notice the abundance of gray either. Wow, aging is a trip, isn't it? :lol:

Doran! Yes, I do believe that because my hair was the same way! Mine was thin and stringy straight until puberty hit. Then I started getting fuzzies right by my temples that spread out to the rest of my hair! If I keep my hair to about shoulder length, I can better control it with gel. So that's how it usually is nowadays! I'm also starting to get more gray hair!

Oh, EL, I love your hair too! Maybe all us frizzies should start o club or something!:001_smile:

Doran! Yes, I do believe that because my hair was the same way! Mine was thin and stringy straight until puberty hit. Then I started getting fuzzies right by my temples that spread out to the rest of my hair! If I keep my hair to about shoulder length, I can better control it with gel. So that's how it usually is nowadays! I'm also starting to get more gray hair!

Oh, EL, I love your hair too! Maybe all us frizzies should start o club or something!:001_smile:

Someday I'll get bold enough to post a pic of my hair totally brushed out. RoseannRoseannaDanna ain't got nothing on my morning hair.

Someday I'll get bold enough to post a pic of my hair totally brushed out. RoseannRoseannaDanna ain't got nothing on my morning hair.

When I went to post that pic, I actually typed her name in the post, then went down a different path and took it out. See, you are my lost sister! ;)