Menu

amazon prime question

In the 30 days I "thought" I could do without Amazon Prime after my trial ended, I did not get such an offer. But this was 2 years ago, maybe somebody more recently can let you know if that's changed.

I also got the $20 offer to get Amazon Prime, even though I already have it. I wonder if they will give it to me anyways (I can always dream!).

If you or your husband is a student, Amazon Student only costs $39 and has all the benefits of normal prime. They also have something like a 6 month free trial with it that doesn't have streaming. We did the free trial and now pay for it. It is totally worth it for us. I also noticed that there is a one month free trial of the regular Prime right now, so that might be your best bet.

thanks. I have the credit card too, but never got an offer for $20 off...hmmm...did that come as an email or something??

I think it's for new sign-ups. I took advantage of that the first time I bought Prime. It came up as a banner on Amazon when I went to buy Prime I think.

I love Prime. Getting ready to seriously abuse it for the upcoming Christmas season :D I've been scanning things and adding them to my wishlist with my phone app for weeks!