Menu

Walking Dead - tonight!!

:grouphug: Dang, Netflix needs to step it up!

We liked season 1 so much that I bought the dvds (got a really good price). We watched it the whole way through again right before season 2 started. I kind of wish I had done the same thing with season 2, but I think I can remember what happened well enough that I can meld right into season 3.

I never thought I'd be a fan of a zombie show, but I LOVE it!

If you want a good zombie book series (3 books so I guess it's more of a trilogy than a series) read the Newsflesh books by Mira Grant (Feed, Deadline, and Blackout).

:grouphug: Dang, Netflix needs to step it up!

We liked season 1 so much that I bought the dvds (got a really good price). We watched it the whole way through again right before season 2 started. I kind of wish I had done the same thing with season 2, but I think I can remember what happened well enough that I can meld right into season 3.

I never thought I'd be a fan of a zombie show, but I LOVE it!

If you want a good zombie book series (3 books so I guess it's more of a trilogy than a series) read the Newsflesh books by Mira Grant (Feed, Deadline, and Blackout).

Feed is on my nightstand as we speak:001_smile: As soon as I finish the book Im reading now Im going to start it! I also checked out World War Z and then found out that they are making/or have made a movie from it with.. *gasp* my boyfriend Matthew Fox:D

Feed is on my nightstand as we speak:001_smile: As soon as I finish the book Im reading now Im going to start it! I also checked out World War Z and then found out that they are making/or have made a movie from it with.. *gasp* my boyfriend Matthew Fox:D

:lol::lol::lol: World War Z is on MY nightstand!!:lol::lol::lol:

Dd convinced my I need to read it. I didn't know it was being made into a movie.

I would love it if they made the Newsflesh books into movies. Someone needs to buy the rights and do it.

:lol::lol::lol: World War Z is on MY nightstand!!:lol::lol::lol:

Dd convinced my I need to read it. I didn't know it was being made into a movie.

I would love it if they made the Newsflesh books into movies. Someone needs to buy the rights and do it.

Okay this is just crazy!:lol:

And my dh has been raving about hulu.. so maybe I could stream them using that! Im sure Ill find a way!

I need to do the same for Once Upon A Time. I just got into Season 1 on Netflix but Im missing Season 2 which is back on regular TV now. And of course I can't start watching 2 without finishing season 1.. That would just throw my entire world into chaos;)

Tonight's full episode will be online here tomorrow afternoon (according to their Facebook page).

There were some epic zombie kills tonight. So glad it's back on!

There definitely were! Had to cover my eyes through big parts of it. Was a great episode though! What a cliff hanger!!