Menu

Audio CDs like SOTW?

Paige

I'm looking for more kid friendly audio cds to listen to in the car. My son loves the SOTW CDs but we are almost finished with the whole set. He is very much of an audio learner and I am really surprised with how much he has retained just listening. What other CDs or audio series might be good? He would prefer history ones. I'm not really wanting fiction books on CD, but I might think about some. He doesn't want something interactive like Spanish or songs. He likes lectures. :confused: Weird kid. He's 11, but I'd have 8 and 5yr olds listening in as well who would appreciate not feeling tortured.

Depending on your beliefs, Your Story Hour might be a great fit. They have history stories and 'character' stories in dramatic radio fashion. You can see them at CBD or amazon has some audio samples of a few of them. We love audio books and learning too! I was really amazed at what they picked up even when it seemed like they weren't even listening. Hope you can find some more that are a good fit.