Menu

You know you are a homeschool mom when...

You know you are a homeschool mom when you are seriously considering asking for curriculum for Christmas instead of a gift for yourself. :001_unsure: I really want to get LoF to supplement the kids' math (and maybe get dd to like math a teeny bit), but it is so expensive. I looked at used and there's 3 "want to buy's" for every "for sale." :(

I was thinking the same thing! I don't really want anything for the holidays, but I do want to check out some Latin programs, MCT, Teaching the Classics...:tongue_smilie:

I recently ordered a bunch of stuff from AoPS and told my DH it was my bday gift (my bday is next week). :lol:

I love this stuff, I can't help myself. My friends who do not homeschool would NEVER understand. Even some of my homeschool mom friends don't understand. :lol:

My idea of hitting the lottery would be everything from my amazon wish lists to show up at my front door. :drool5:

You know you are a homeschool mom when you are seriously considering asking for curriculum for Christmas instead of a gift for yourself. :001_unsure: I really want to get LoF to supplement the kids' math (and maybe get dd to like math a teeny bit), but it is so expensive. I looked at used and there's 3 "want to buy's" for every "for sale." :(

Have you looked at the Murderous Maths series? They are really good, FUN, and cheaper than LoF. You can get the whole set on Amazon for around $35.

:seeya: Hi. I'm a homeschool mom and I want school materials for Christmas! AND just today I was at the teacher store picking out games for the kids for their gifts. The only thing I was thinking...I need to bring Grandma back here!

Oh well, we could have worse addictions.