Menu

Is Autumn the giraffe having her baby??

Guest inoubliable

We're getting bizarre superimposed images of her all over the pen. Some of those images are moving their heads...in slow motion, leaving weird looking trails across the screen. Comcast has apparently decided it was boring enough that we deserved the Fantasia Edition stream.

We're getting bizarre superimposed images of her all over the pen. Some of those images are moving their heads...in slow motion, leaving weird looking trails across the screen. Comcast has apparently decided it was boring enough that we deserved the Fantasia Edition stream.

Mine's gone all Laser Floyd, too. Trippy.

Now she's sitting...and eating. :D

:lol: I was just going to post this!

She better not have it in the middle of the night!

ETA - She can certainly chew for an awfully long time...

Edited by jenL

I can't believe that I'm sitting here staring at a giraffe's patootie...:blushing:

See I just looked and she's standing and eating. The only difference from the other 20 times I've looked is they have a night vision camera versus the color one in the day. The giraffe only eats, nothing else.

Guest inoubliable

Working for me. Autumn is standing around. Eating. (What else is new??) And I've got an even better view of some brush hanging on a wall.

This has to be the weirdest thing I've ever said on the internet, but.... I'm almost jealous that at least some of you saw swollen patootie. :lol:

I mean, really. All I ever see is her eating.