Menu

Happy Fall Y'all:)

And I'm not even from the south;) Fall is, hands down, my very favorite season. I looked all over blogland last night at the fall decor and I swear all I saw every time I closed my eyes last night were pumpkins and mums:)

Not sure when I'll get a chance to shop for my pumpkins and mums, hopefully later this week. Anyone else excited for fall?

And I'm not even from the south;) Fall is, hands down, my very favorite season. I looked all over blogland last night at the fall decor and I swear all I saw every time I closed my eyes last night were pumpkins and mums:)

Not sure when I'll get a chance to shop for my pumpkins and mums, hopefully later this week. Anyone else excited for fall?

I'm deliriously happy that it's Fall. My house was freezing last night, and it made me so happy. :001_smile: I can't stand the heat.

:iagree::iagree: We need to get to Michaels to fill our lawn wheelbarrow with goodies, and I need to decorate my entertainment center with fall stuff I have. It's going to be 86 here today, but then 70, 69, 72 . . . Love it. Perfect for evening bike rides!

YES! Fall is my favorite season. We were married in autumn - next month is our anniviersary.

I LOVE the cool crisp days, sweater weather, blowing your breath, etc type of weather!

Our anniversary is next month too! 32 years:) I choose October because I love fall so much. I love fall fashions and hot apple cider too!;)

LOVE fall!! We even started decorating a bit early this year. Got our mums, a few mini pumpkins, and DH brought in the 3 totes of fall/halloween decor. Need to go through that this weekend.

We need to go apple picking, we usually have gone by now. I love honeycrisps! Yum! And cider...mmmmmm. The farm we go to has all sorts of yummy things made with apples, and a candy apple is sounding good right now!

The weather has been magical the past few days, sunny and 70 during the day, nice and chilly at night. I wish this would last for 6 months. Soon, I'll be complaining that it is TOO cold and then...the snow. Ugh.

Happy Fall!!!!