Menu

Does this exist: spelling word sentence generator?

This is good to know, since I'm having to make up sentences for my son. But considering the sentences I will be fine making up my own for awhile yet. I do I make him write the whole sentence. He is getting good at starting with a capital and ending with a period. A correct size period that does not poke through the page.

Mind you right now the sentence from today are:

Panda went poo in a pot.

They are red men.

His hand is big.

Edited by Julie Smith

So you want him to be able to WRITE the whole sentence - not just spell the word and a sentence given for context, am I correct?

I can't think of anything that does that.

Yes, I want sentences entirely comprised of words we've studied in spelling.

Spelling city does sentences. You might have to sign up for the free account, but after you enter your spelling words in, you can choose the sentence with the definition you want. I showed my cousin who is a teacher and was tired of making up sentences as well.

Yep, spelling city.

I have a free account [i keep forgetting I have]. Maybe I'm just missing it, but I just can't find a way to make sentences that are ONLY comprised of spelling words. When I first entered my words, there were sample sentences to give context, but they were made of lots of different words not just my 30 spelling words.

• 10 years later...