Menu

AAS question

Twilight Woods

Since you've had so many responses, I figured I would go take a look myself.

It looks like the Spelling Interactive kit has the same things (letter tiles, magnets, CD, divider cards, review box) as the Reading Interactive kit. So, unless you want different stickers or don't want to reuse (or multi-purpose) your reading review box, you should be ok with not ordering the Spelling Interactive kit.

They do recommend you have a Level 1 Student Packet, a set of divider cards, and a Spelling Review Box (or a 3"x5" index card box) for each student. So, if you are teaching just one, I think you are ok with what you have.

Since you've had so many responses, I figured I would go take a look myself.

It looks like the Spelling Interactive kit has the same things (letter tiles, magnets, CD, divider cards, review box) as the Reading Interactive kit. So, unless you want different stickers or don't want to reuse (or multi-purpose) your reading review box, you should be ok with not ordering the Spelling Interactive kit.

They do recommend you have a Level 1 Student Packet, a set of divider cards, and a Spelling Review Box (or a 3"x5" index card box) for each student. So, if you are teaching just one, I think you are ok with what you have.

Thanks! I couldnt tell if the tiles were different.