Menu

WWS: 3 or 4 levels?

Sahamamama

Her post #273 in the same thread:

As I've gotten deeper and deeper into the construction of the writing process, I've realized that 1) the basic pre-rhetoric skills CAN be covered in three years, and 2) lots of students need a little more flexibility and time.

I'm going to do a sticky about this shortly, but WWE4 is pretty much an optional year as well. It's increasingly clear, as students go through the progression, that by the end of WWE3 most of them are ready to go on to actual composition. WWE4 is a good option for kids who still need practice, or who don't yet have the maturity to go on to a middle-school program.

SWB

WWE4 and WWS4 are going to be optional years, for kids who need them. I do not feel DS9 needs WWE4 and was going to move straight into WWS but feel the curve is a bit too steep for his age/skill level. So, I'll be filling that gap with IEW (believe it or not :lol:).

Her post #273 in the same thread:

WWE4 and WWS4 are going to be optional years, for kids who need them. I do not feel DS9 needs WWE4 and was going to move straight into WWS but feel the curve is a bit too steep for his age/skill level. So, I'll be filling that gap with IEW (believe it or not :lol:).

Hey, I thought you said.... :D

Does anyone know the ETA of all of these levels? (WWS 1 is the only one out now, right?) I know I could do a search, but there are so many of these threads...

Just thinking ahead and curious. :001_smile:

I think she's planning to release one per year. WWS2 is in beta right now.