Menu

If you're planning a surprise b-day party for your dh...

..is it cheesy to be at all involved in a group gift? By "involved", I mean asking his close friend to organize it, and saying on the invite to get in touch with so-and-so if you want info. I know people will ask about this (and there IS something dh really wants but is too big for any one person), but I feel funny since the invite is coming from me. What say you?

I don't think it should be on the invite.

I think questions and inquiries should be directed to the friend, and/or he can send out a separate communication (text, FB, email, whatever). You just tell people, "Oh, I think Friend is putting something together, if you want to get in touch with him here's how ..."

I don't think it should be on the invite.

I think questions and inquiries should be directed to the friend, and/or he can send out a separate communication (text, FB, email, whatever). You just tell people, "Oh, I think Friend is putting something together, if you want to get in touch with him here's how ..."

Okay, that sounds good. Thanks!