Menu

Do you "roll with" the unexpected or get your knickers in a twist?

Seems like twisted knickers is more of an irritation while having a cow is an all out production - you know, down in the dirt, sleeves rolled up, rubber gloves,

TMI, Doran! :lol:

We say, "Don't get your gibblets in an uproar." It is , of course, most appropriate at Thanksgiving time.;)

I hope you are enjoying your piano :001_smile: I'm a roll with it girl myself, but I had 7 siblings and a dad who couldn't keep a job.

Even though it's out of pitch. And middle C clicks. And low C sticks. And low F, with the pedal, sounds like a dissonant chord. Even though I've learned that I may not want to spend the mega-bucks it will require to bring it up to snuff, because we're not entirely sure that this instrument is worth it. Even though my house had to be deranged. Gah! I've come to terms with all of it, and am truly enjoying it for what it offers. And, I have two siblings and two parents who'd still be b*tching about it all! I feel like I've come pretty far in life. :D

I think I'm a twisted knicker roller kind of girl. Loosely translated I think that means I can get irritated at the unexpected, but I get over it and roll with the punches. This tendency has helped me out many a time in my life, I'm telling you!

Blessings,

Lucinda

:lol: