Menu

Casual ladies-check your mailboxes!

GWOB

:lol: I'm going to be putting a hurtin' on those two in the next few weeks. I haven't bought myself new fall/winter clothes in years, and my old standbys (mainly Eddie Bauer) have finally worn out. So I get to do a little shopping soon! :D

I am in curvy-girl heaven! Eddie Bauer has new curvy jeans, and their petite length is perfect for me! Yay! I wonder if Eddie Bauer is acceptable in "those" social circles. I consider it a splurge.

I am in curvy-girl heaven! Eddie Bauer has new curvy jeans, and their petite length is perfect for me! Yay! I wonder if Eddie Bauer is acceptable in "those" social circles. I consider it a splurge.

Me too! I was horrified at how badly all their jeans fit me last year! I actually got a mailer about the new fits, and I'm getting a free pair of jeans through the offer :D I'm always in between inseam lengths though--the petites are too short, the regulars are too long. I'm going to need some hemming done. I find their jeans to be made really well though!

Mine too. Did you not read "the thread?"

Yes and I thought about it as I was walking to the mailbox this afternoon with my old red t-shirt, navy exercise capris and COWBOY BOOTS. Certainly NOT fashionable. I was cleaning and exercising and then had to go outside to move the horses so I added the boots.