Menu

Android app to catalog your library?

Does anyone do this? I want to get an app that will catalog my library so I know what all is there and can share or maybe loan to a friend and it will keep that data for me too. I also want one that uses a barcode. I have found two that do this but wanted to know if anyone else did this and what they use.

The two I found are Book Catalogue by Evan Leybourn and My Book Droid. Anyone know anything about these?

I chose Book Catalogue and so far it is awesome. I did have to download a scanner too it suggestion xying scanner or google goggles I think the google thing sounds scary with all the stuff it can do, kinda cool too but wow. Anyway, it found all my books and added them in. I was able to put in some homeschooling books I had in the attic and it has a line for me to put that it is in the attic so I know where it is, which was awesome! Now I can export the list and email it to people if they want to borrow a book and I can even put in who has the book so I will know where my book is when I want it back. :) I am in love!!