Menu

WDW Halloween Party in Sept/early Oct.

Hmmm...what to do? I'll have to check, but are the discounted tickets for nights the park closes earlier, I wonder. Maybe pay the higher priced ticket and go at 4 for a longer evening.

The kids just want the candy and to wear their costumes. ;) Are all nights mobbed?

Edited by LibraryLover

You don't need two tickets unless you want to be there earlier than 4 (the party officially starts at 7, but, historically, they let people in starting at 4).

We went last year....it was fun, but I doubt we'll do it again any time soon. It's a lot of money for what it is. Although we did it as part of a week long trip. If you're doing it as a one day thing and buying party tickets instead of park tickets, it's much more reasonable.

Earlier in the season and/or not on a weekend will probably mean lower crowds. In our experience, the lines for rides are mostly great; the lines for characters and the crowds for fireworks and the parade are pretty big.

You don't need two tickets unless you want to be there earlier than 4 (the party officially starts at 7, but, historically, they let people in starting at 4).

We went last year....it was fun, but I doubt we'll do it again any time soon. It's a lot of money for what it is. Although we did it as part of a week long trip. If you're doing it as a one day thing and buying party tickets instead of park tickets, it's much more reasonable.

Earlier in the season and/or not on a weekend will probably mean lower crowds. In our experience, the lines for rides are mostly great; the lines for characters and the crowds for fireworks and the parade are pretty big.

Thanks!

Weekdays are much better. And the party is really fun for the kiddos!! We loved it!! :) The photo line for the Seven Dwarves gets HUGE though...go there first!!!

Here's one of my favorite character photos. It's scanned from my scrapbook, so I apologize for the quality. My son was 11 in this photo.

joshdaisy.jpg