Menu

Help! Lively Latin download?

Bula Mama

I just purchased Lively Latin but my Internet did something funny after I paid Paypal and I don't know how to actually get the book. Do I wait for an email that will give me a link to download it? Or have I missed something vital and will have to call the company tomorrow? I do have my Paypal receipt in my inbox so I know that the payment went through.

I'm just looking forward to seeing the book so am slightly impatient, can you tell? :D

I just purchased Lively Latin but my Internet did something funny after I paid Paypal and I don't know how to actually get the book. Do I wait for an email that will give me a link to download it?

Yes. You will be sent an enrolment key and instructions. The author was doing this by hand, last I heard, so it may take a few days.

Yes, that is how it works. The same thing happened to me. I received an e-mail a few days later giving me the instructions that I needed. The author said that there is a glitch right now in the system and that she has to do everything by hand -- including the confirmation that the purchase was made.