Menu

I feel so blessed!!! and SO Nervous!!!

I have struggled and struggled to find decent work for 2.5-3 years now and I have been hired by LionBridge to do internet rating work from home. (I'm hired but in the finalizing stages, submitting W9s, attending Webinars, etc...) and I have another, very promising job interview today to tutor at my old CC, (I'm transfering to University now, to complete my bachelors.)

Please pray for me everyone. I really need a job (or 2), and my family is struggling tremendously. If I can get paid work it will be such a blessing, especially to my mom who works from home for her Office job, even though she is very sick. I wan't her to be able to quit and focus on her health within the next 9 months...

Please pray that the interview today goes well and that Lionbridge comes through for me. If I can work even 20 hrs a week, it will mean a great deal.

Praying all goes well. I worked with Lionbridge last summer and I loved it!

Please tell me more about your experience with LionBridge.

Why did you only work with them over the summer? What were some of the lows of the job? (as in highs and lows) and do you have any advice for me?

I have struggled and struggled to find decent work for 2.5-3 years now and I have been hired by LionBridge to do internet rating work from home. (I'm hired but in the finalizing stages, submitting W9s, attending Webinars, etc...) and I have another, very promising job interview today to tutor at my old CC, (I'm transfering to University now, to complete my bachelors.)

Please pray for me everyone. I really need a job (or 2), and my family is struggling tremendously. If I can get paid work it will be such a blessing, especially to my mom who works from home for her Office job, even though she is very sick. I wan't her to be able to quit and focus on her health within the next 9 months...

Please pray that the interview today goes well and that Lionbridge comes through for me. If I can work even 20 hrs a week, it will mean a great deal.

I have worked for Lionbridge for a little over a year now. I wanted to reiterate one point just in case you didn't pick it up...there is not always work available. It fluctuates from day to day and week to week - don't rely on it as a source of steady income. You are not guaranteed a set amount of work or number of hours. The company wants you to try to work a certain number of hours per week, but the fine print is that it is contingent upon work being available, and they make no promises about that. It would not be unrealistic to work 40 hours one month and six the next.

Other than that, it is a good company to work for. I have enjoyed it and do not plan to leave it in the foreseeable future.