Menu

search tips in for sale

is there a way to search for exactly what you want in the for sale section? putting terms in quotes doesn't seem to make a difference.

for example a search for prairie primer comes up with all kinds of "primers"- latin primers, math primers, etc. and it just takes so long to look through all the listings.

In the case of prairie primer, I'd search for just prairie.

I agree. I search for the most unique term in the title. Also, acronyms do not work, so it is hard to find IEW SWI-A unless the seller spelled out part of it in the body of the ad, so in that case I usually search for "excellence," then search for "instruction."

Also, sometimes I use Google (+"well trained mind" +"swi-a" +FS).

This frustrates me too.

For that matter, I wish any sale post was deleted after 3 months. If it sold, it doesn't need to still be there, if it didn't, they can repost it. It would make searching so much easier if all the content was at least somewhat current.

This frustrates me too.

For that matter, I wish any sale post was deleted after 3 months. If it sold, it doesn't need to still be there, if it didn't, they can repost it. It would make searching so much easier if all the content was at least somewhat current.

:iagree: