Menu

Craft (or something) of the month clubs for kids?

Anyone know of any neat "craft of the month" or "SOMETHING of the month" clubs for kids that are fun? I searched a bit online, but wondered if anyone belongs to one they recommend. Also, are there any clubs like this that will send something every OTHER month? I'm looking for something like this for my 7 year old daughter since my son is going to get Lego Master Builder's Academy (it delivers every other month, so trying to keep it similar).

TIA! :)

Do you have any crafty relatives? My stepmom did this for both dd's 5th or 6th bdays - sent them a box a month for a year, with assorted craft stuff. One month might have a seasonal kit for a holiday, one cardmaking stuff, one foodmaking stuff..... They LOVED it, and it gave them something to talk to her about when we get together, and she can share her hobby.

Do you have any crafty relatives? My stepmom did this for both dd's 5th or 6th bdays - sent them a box a month for a year, with assorted craft stuff. One month might have a seasonal kit for a holiday, one cardmaking stuff, one foodmaking stuff..... They LOVED it, and it gave them something to talk to her about when we get together, and she can share her hobby.

What a fun thing to do!

How sweet! This is actually a gift idea for someone to give her for her birthday, and the gift giver may enjoy doing something like that. Thanks! :D