Menu

How have you changed because of this board or other forums?

Yes! I have learned so much from this board. I have at times walked away mad, sad or happy. :D The knowledge here is invaluable. I have even met dear friends from this board after I moved across the country. They are wonderful to me.

My mind has been changed a time or two as well about different issues.

There, you changed my POV on this. No, really, I have been walking around thinking this all summer. Its really sad. :crying:

Sorry to bust your bubble. My kids are definitely pretty bright, but they weren't heading that way on a steady diet of Mindcraft. Sadly.

Ohh! Yes! I got my cup because of this board, and it's been one of the best changes in my life! Srsly! :)

Same here! Getting a menstrual cup is a life changer! I only wish I had learned about them 20 years ago. So far I've already converted four people to using a cup. My 21 year old is one of the converts and DD loves her cup, it fits in with her crazy work and school schedules.

Ohh! Yes! I got my cup because of this board, and it's been one of the best changes in my life! Srsly! :)

I love my cup and cloth pads! (BTW, i saw Meijer tonight is SELLING cloth diapers!!!! Wraps, but still cloth diapers!)

Sorry to bust your bubble. My kids are definitely pretty bright, but they weren't heading that way on a steady diet of Mindcraft. Sadly.

I wasnt trying to be mean, I was agreeing with who i quoted that I need to get out of the mindset that assuming a short amount of school is enough for my children.