Menu

Kayla Harrison Judo gold medalist. Have ya'll seen this??

Oh man. DH and I were watching this video of Kayla Harrison talking about her bouts and her day and just the way she talks had us cracking up. I had to post it up here for ya'll to enjoy. hehehehe

Fun! It looks like her visualization worked!!

I still haven't watched her fights, you would barely know she won from NBC's coverage. I'm watching online now.

Go Women's Judo, Bronze and Gold! (Again, you might not know this from NBC...)

Fun! It looks like her visualization worked!!

I still haven't watched her fights, you would barely know she won from NBC's coverage. I'm watching online now.

Go Women's Judo, Bronze and Gold! (Again, you might not know this from NBC...)

I saw it earlier. It's a good match. :)

I saw it earlier. It's a good match. :)

I just finished, great match! She was in control the entire time, she barely looked tired. Maybe Gemma should have taken a break to tie her belt a bit earlier...

In other entertaining Judo news, the bronze medalist from Colombia had to call the president back.

"Sorry Mr. President, I'm busy!"

How often do you get to say that to a President?

I just finished, great match! She was in control the entire time, she barely looked tired. Maybe Gemma should have taken a break to tie her belt a bit earlier...

D'oh! (smacks forehead) I didn't even realize I did a spoiler in my title. I'm so sorry if I ruined it for anyone who hadn't watched it yet. :(

In other entertaining Judo news, the bronze medalist from Colombia had to call the president back.

"Sorry Mr. President, I'm busy!"

How often do you get to say that to a President?

:lol::lol:

D'oh! (smacks forehead) I didn't even realize I did a spoiler in my title. I'm so sorry if I ruined it for anyone who hadn't watched it yet. :(

Well, I knew she had won and NBC did spare 2 seconds to say that she had won, although 10 seconds with a clip of a nice throw would have been nice...

(And a minute or two, even better for the first American to win gold in Judo, really people.)

Well, I knew she had won and NBC did spare 2 seconds to say that she had won, although 10 seconds with a clip of a nice throw would have been nice...

(And a minute or two, even better for the first American to win gold in Judo, really people.)

Since I can mostly only watch reruns of NBC coverage, I did not hear a peep about this. I don't even know if there is still springboard diving and tower diving to come or if I missed that too...:glare: