Menu

clear page covers

Tea 4 Three

The pocket kind seem to be popular in back to school sales this year. They wouldn't be that hard to cut open along one side and the bottom edge. :)

:iagree: You don't even have to cut the bottom edge; when you leave one seam each way (horizontal and vertical), it sticks on the corner of the page a lot better. I just get the really cheap page protectors from Staples. (The rest of the box is used as actual page protectors for .pdf print-outs, which I have for homeschooling and my husband has for his hobby.)

Still, if you want the official ones you asked for, you can check out the Wipe Clean Worksheet Cover, available from Rainbow Resource. They're less than $2 apiece, and as long as you're ordering at least $50 worth of stuff from Rainbow Resource (which is usually even cheaper than Amazon for homeschooling books and textbooks), shipping is even free!

I use plastic report covers like these: http://www.officemax.com/office-supplies/binders-accessories/report-covers/report-covers/product-prod2870118

Much more durable than the sheet protectors, they are basically a piece of plastic folded in half and fit over the page great. Much much cheaper than transparencies (they also work great for map overlays).