Menu

London Opening Ceremony

For those of you in the US who are upset about the NBC's butchering of the Olympic Opening Ceremony, I have a link to download the torrent to Canada's broadcast of it. It is SO MUCH better. In order to view it you will need a BitTorrent client or downloader, but if you have one (or can get one) here is the link to the entire opening cermony and the preview show. :)

Like I said, you will have to have some kind of client or downloader to view the torrent link, but there are several torrents to choose from on the left hand side of the screen on the links that I have provided. You just have to click "download mirror" and choose one. Enjoy! :)

You can download a free BitTorrent client here. Download it and then install it on your computer and then the client will open when you click the links to the Olympic ceremonies and you'll be able to view them. Enjoy. :)

Edited by Ibbygirl

Did anyone try this? And are the opening ceremonies still available to watch?

That's how I saw it and yes they are still there for free download. You just have to download the bit torrent first and then go to the eztv link and on the upper left hand side of the screen you'll see a little thing that says "download" and it has little colored arrows pointing downward, if you hover your mouse over those arrows it will say "download mirror" and then the mirror's number. Just choose an arrow and click that and then when it downloads you click the download and it will open in the bittorrent. It will have a pop up dialogue box, click "ok" on that and it will download in the bit torrent. When it finishes you click on it in the torrent and you can watch the video. :) It's Canadian tv's coverage and it is HANDS DOWN better than NBC's. Enjoy. :)